Front locker help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have ordered the 80 series locker switch for my 99 cruiser which already has the rear locker and ordered an E locker for the front. What i need to know is cause I've seen it done by a few members on here....... what parts do i need to add the front locker light on the dash cluster to tie into the switch? I know it doesn't mean that it's actually locked but I've gone so far into building this thing with only 80k original miles on it that it's just something i want to do. This is the last thing i have to do except for 1 in wheel spacers.part for bulb and part for the piece the bulb will sit in etc and if there is any other instruction for wires etc

IMG_1052.jpg
image0.jpeg

There is no front locker light on the dash that you can activate as there never was a factory triple locked 100.

Do you know if these lights carried over to the 2000+ model years?

It’s the same bulb and housing that is in the other lights in your cluster except the the gear shift lights. Was like 6 bucks from Toyota Yes most all years have the slot back there to do this. I just have to figure out how to wire it up to the stock 80 switch.

Several people have done this that’s why I was asking

That light doesn't exist in my 2002, wish it did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom