Front locker actuator pin diagram anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been working on the hoopty for weeks now. New pads, rear drum ebrake shoes, cable, Brakes work now (but have to be pushed real hard). So now on to the locker. Years ago I rigged a DIY air locker in the rear
and it has been trouble free ever since. But, now the front is non-op. I have an aftermarket switch that seems to be working, but, before I buy a new actuator, I would like to bench test this one. Anyone have a diagram of the connector pins? Also, does a ground go to a pin?
Thanks in advance, I’ve
got a couple of weeks before my grandson Shane gets here (he and I built this monstrosity when he was 15) . He is in the USCG and lives in San Juan Puerto Rico and I know he is dying to drag this beast across the Rubicon come he’ll or high water when he visits. I’m trying to be a good grandpa and prepare this the best I can for the abuse he puts it through!

41172F1B-8157-413A-AC6F-2EE44F18B73D.jpeg

Thanks! So, how to jump it to test motor?

Ok so I tested the motor in both directions and no work, then I disassembled it and everything looked pristine. Now I’m stumped.

Thanks for your help. I disassembled a second time. Cleaned and lubed. Tested and it works! Not sure what fixed it. Hit the button to lock, pushed the gear slide to lock position, installed the actuator and tested on jacks, weeeeeeeeeeee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom