Front IFS E-Locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went to visit Toyota Australia Webpage and the list diff lock option for IFS Turbo Diesel model. Was wondering how hard to fit them to US model.

I have never heard of it being done, I thought people generally went arb lockers for front on an 100. But I am always interested in oem parts...

-Matt

Yeah, I decided that when the time comes, I'll lock it up with ARB's too. I had no idea that there was a front e-locker for IFS from the factory. Somebody try it!

edit for grammar

100 IFS ARB has been out for a least a year, maybe 2.....the 1st units showed up around Xmas time......1-2 ago.

19Nov2003 (UTC -8)

I had my ARB fr locker installed in Apr2002, and the rr locker before that, and I love it! I have driven it everywhere (meaning: CA, NV, and UT) in every weather and terrain I could. :D Since it saved me not paying for a tow truck (or just the simple indignity of it) everytime I'm supposed to get stuck, the ARB lockers have paid for themselves many times over 8)

I looked in to it as well. The Toyota locker option for IFS. Acording to my contacts it does not exists. Just a mistake on the web info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom