1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front IFS E-Locker

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by Augie, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Augie

Augie

Went to visit Toyota Australia Webpage and the list diff lock option for IFS Turbo Diesel model. Was wondering how hard to fit them to US model.

2. 80and100cruisers

80and100cruisers SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    I have never heard of it being done, I thought people generally went arb lockers for front on an 100. But I am always interested in oem parts...

-Matt

3. tabraha

tabraha Hello My Name is: TAD SILVER Star

Yeah, I decided that when the time comes, I'll lock it up with ARB's too. I had no idea that there was a front e-locker for IFS from the factory. Somebody try it!

edit for grammar

4. sleeoffroad

sleeoffroad Supporting Vendor

The diesel 105 series is most probably a solid axle, thus it has the same locker as the 80 series.

5. Augie

Augie

6. Landpimp

Landpimp

Media:
    100 IFS ARB has been out for a least a year, maybe 2.....the 1st units showed up around Xmas time......1-2 ago.

7. drexx

drexx

19Nov2003 (UTC -8)

I had my ARB fr locker installed in Apr2002, and the rr locker before that, and I love it! I have driven it everywhere (meaning: CA, NV, and UT) in every weather and terrain I could. :D Since it saved me not paying for a tow truck (or just the simple indignity of it) everytime I'm supposed to get stuck, the ARB lockers have paid for themselves many times over 8)

8. cruiser99

cruiser99

I looked in to it as well. The Toyota locker option for IFS. Acording to my contacts it does not exists. Just a mistake on the web info.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">