Front Grill recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m in the process of replacing the front bumper of my 60. I’ve been really up close and personal with the grill today and decided it’s time for an upgrade. The original is peeling and pretty nasty. Lots of aftermarket options out there and some I’m curious if you guys have a favorite - something that will last long. I prefer quality over cheap price.

It’s my suspicion that there’s only one manufacturer of the FJ60 grill (overseas) and only one grill available. They’re all identical. Available from different vendors.
I purchased one several years ago and dimensionally it is an exact replica of the original. When new it looks spectacular. The chrome though isn’t as robust as the original- so it’s recommended to keep it clean and waxed. I recommend them. OSS stamp of approval.

Last edited:
@wngrog had one cerakoted on one of his builds.
IMHO it was simply perfect.

Not sure if @kelly saad has his 60 up on Landcruisergrilles.com yet. Been a few years since I hacked that paint job on it fwiw.

20220603_193834.jpg

It’s my suspicion that there’s only one manufacturer of the FJ60 grill (overseas) and only one grill available. They’re all identical. Available from different vendors.
I purchased one several years ago and dimensionally it is an exact replica of the original. When new it looks spectacular. The chrome though isn’t as robust as the original- so it’s recommended to keep it clean and waxed. I recommend them. OSS stamp of approval.
got a link for the vendor/source?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom