Front Door Window Glass Rail Run Rubber Corner? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Old Nick

GOLD Star
Threads
Friends,

I am buying parts in preparation for a windows out paint (after body work... biting the bullet and doing it myself. I'll post pics of the project when I get rolling.).

I've searched here, and partsouq but blow me down, I cannot find the part number (and therefore don't know if it's available) for the window glass rail run that sits in the front corner of the front door window glass.

Mine are both badly worn.

Would you happen to know the part number, or better yet, have a pair (right and left) in good shape, or NOS that you're looking to part with?

Thank you in advance for your help,
O.N.

Which piece are you looking for? Are you referring to the lower window run (part 68143 on the diagram below)?

1616447590901.png

If so, that specific part has been discontinued for FJ60s. However, I just did all new runs and ordered the FJ70 version of that part (part number 68143-90K00). It isnt flocked like the 60 version and needs to be trimmed to length, but works perfectly.

Which piece are you looking for? Are you referring to the lower window run (part 68143 on the diagram below)?

Howdy, thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

It's not that part. I had a look at the diagram on partsouq before posting, and can't for the life of me tell if the part I'm after is even noted in it.

I'll grab a pic of the part and post in up shortly.

Thank you again, and more soon...

Sorry @LazarusTaxa (on my phone). Here’s the pic of the part(s).

97E4232B-D1AE-417F-A4D7-1C5164C9C56F.jpeg

Yeah, unfortunately, those are NLA.. You can probably get a good used set from SOR or cruiserparts. There might be aftermarket, but I havent looked:

View attachment 2622940
Thank you! I'll track them down used. The crew at Cruisercorps have been great for used parts too. It's a bummer that little bits and pieces (some of which are important) are disappearing. Today, found the same, NLA, for the '62 rear inner door felts too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom