• PLEASE READ >>> Accounts Security Locked

The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody

Front Bumper

I just used a heavy 5" piece of C channel with a plate weleded to the back to mount my Warn Belvue winch. Used the factory brackets too. Used some soild round stock around the cable opening as a fairlead. Cost all of $20 at the most and is "hell for stout". I will probably replace the factory mounts with somethine else once I do my SR/SOA since the factory mounts are not as beefy as I would like.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Nolen (wngrog) has this on his FJ40 and loves it...very impressive piece. I'll catch him on the PBB and have him post up with his opinions.

I used 3" square and 45 the ends. capped and smoothed the ends. I modified the stock mount brackets. It looks good but I have to agree the the stock mounts appear a little weak.

i build my own. i'll take some pics tonight and post them.
i'll also post my sketch sheet and some measurements.

[quote author=woody link=board=1;threadid=4510;start=msg33790#msg33790 date=1061487000]
Nolen (wngrog) has this on his FJ40 and loves it...very impressive piece. I'll catch him on the PBB and have him post up with his opinions.
[/quote]Of course he likes it. He designed it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom