Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

finished the main fab sections for the front.

hopefully next pic will be of the complete front end put back together.:beer:
CIMG3058.jpg
CIMG3057.jpg

Looks angry! Good job.

TK

LOL!! I had the same thought! Maybe installing the grill will soften the expression?!

Those wings will provide good corner protection.

goodol84:

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I want to buy a welder to do some sliders for my FJ62, as well as some other projects. I recently used a Miller 140. It was wire feed with gas shielding. Is that what you have? Are you using flux core wire for shielding, gas shielding, or both? What do you recommend? Any other thoughts? Thanks.

End hijack.

LOL!! I had the same thought! Maybe installing the grill will soften the expression?!

Those wings will provide good corner protection.

goodol84:

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I want to buy a welder to do some sliders for my FJ62, as well as some other projects. I recently used a Miller 140. It was wire feed with gas shielding. Is that what you have? Are you using flux core wire for shielding, gas shielding, or both? What do you recommend? Any other thoughts? Thanks.

End hijack.
i am using an old miller 200 with .035 hardwire(no flux core) with gas shield. i cant really recommend much right now because i am still learning. i have also welded with a larger miller with .045 flux core wire, gas shield also but i thought that would be too heavy for my needs. sorry it took so long to respond. i see you've already built your bumper! sweet lookin.:cheers:

Front end finally buttoned up for now. When I find a good deal on a winch its coming back apart!:)
CIMG3075.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom