Wanted Front bumper for LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClassyJalopy

Congenitally insane nor irretrievably stupid...
SILVER Star
Threads
I would love to buy a front bumper for my LX470. The only requirement is for it to be able to support a winch. If it has the full face bar that would be even better. ARB, TJM, Slee, Dissent, BIOR, Ironman, heck even Dobinson would all do.

Anywhere within a couple of hundred miles of Madison WI 53719 would perfect.

P.S. Yes, I know I am dreaming here and it is hilarious to expect a dreamy aftermarket, winch ready bumper but ya never know!

Hey man! I’ve got a brand new Dobsinsons 100 series bumper we received lightly damaged on the front from shipping. The only thing that was mounted was the fit kit on the lx470 but removed right away when we noticed the scratch on the front bar. Please let me know if you’re interested. I can do $900 plus shipping on the bumper. It was 1300 when new. The bumper also includes the chrome top deluxe hoop as well.
4EC1C42B-EBCD-414D-B84E-4BEFFC19DE16.jpeg

Scratch on the front
F978E30E-092B-4E7F-B422-4D0AFC65D7B0.jpeg

Hey man! I’ve got a brand new Dobsinsons 100 series bumper we received lightly damaged on the front from shipping. The only thing that was mounted was the fit kit on the lx470 but removed right away when we noticed the scratch on the front bar. Please let me know if you’re interested. I can do $900 plus shipping on the bumper. It was 1300 when new. The bumper also includes the chrome top deluxe hoop as well.
View attachment 1880303

Scratch on the front
View attachment 1880304

Thank you so much for the offer. I am wondering what the shipping would cost! Also, is this the bumper No.1 or No.2?

No.1: Dobinsons 4x4 Classic Black Bullbar for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series IFS 1998 to 2007 - Dobinsons Direct

No.2: Dobinsons 4x4 Stainless Loop Deluxe Bullbar for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series IFS 1998 to 2007 - Dobinsons Direct

Just saw this ad, I talked to u about my rear elocker a week or 2 ago. Anyways, I have a 100 that I'm not keeping and it has an arb winch mount bumper. No wrap bars.

Only 45 min away from madison..

I pm'ed you my contact. Lets connect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom