Front bumper designs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So what do you guys think of this bumper? I know it is off of a rover, but I like the design and the clearance it would allow up front. Also Im thinking about fabin' one for the back too, something similar to this design, with the two hook up points. Lets hear it!
batesbumptop.JPG

It's not what I'd get, but it's kinda cool. Sorta like a tamed down version of that Toyota winch bumper found on imported BJ74's and stuff... the one that really looks like it sticks out. Not sure how it's style would look on the back, though.

i like that simple utilitarian look. i'd prefer it a little deeper so it looks a bit more rugged. good choice though, i dig it.

if it didn't have such a big lip it might be cool, but it's not

BRITISH MADE VEHICLE!

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Personally i like the bumper. Good clearance and it would still protect the body. I dont know if it would tuck up as nice because the cruisers original bumper was made to sit out from the body. If you could make it work, though, i think it would look nice.

-Brian-

looks like a swollen lip, but i like designs that hug the body. I'm not a big big fan of ARB's for our 60/62's, only because it doesn't hug the front, but an ARB is what I'm most likely going to purchase and run.

Now I love a ARB on a 80/100 series, to me it looks like the bumper was actually made into the cruiser. Thats just my opionion.

different, but i dont think you could make one that thin for a 60/62. The frame is thicker than that. And our bumpers mount aroun the frame. But to each his own, you do what you like, doesnt matter what others think, its your truck!

I agree with SCJ006 on the 80 series ARB's looking better. I finally saw the TJM for a 60 series and it sticks out even more. (Wifes 4runner has a TJM and we love it!) If/when I ever go front bumper it will be custom and would like a arb/TJM type bumper, but would like it to be tucked in a little. There was one guy on here from AU that modified his ARB to tuck into his body more and even had his PTO winch in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom