front buckets and rear bench (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got back from the Pick n' Pull a couple hours ago with two buckets from a Volvo wagon and a fold n' tumble bench from a Dodge Raider, per your advice. Spent some time cleaning them up and placed them in place in the Cruiser. What an awesome fit!! Just a couple of pieces of bar and a couple new holes and the buckets are in and the bench just bolts in!! Thanks to everyone who contributes and posts great info. BTW, it was "half off" weekend at the Pick n' Pull and the buckets were $8 each and the bench was $17. Sweet.:) Pics will follow install.

Pics will follow install.

Elijah,

Please post what Volvo you chose as the donor... year and model please.

I am finding it hard to hold off on buying the 2001 Celica seats I found at a local yard. Some Volvo seats look better IMO.

Good luck and don't forget PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put the short jumpers in mine 'cause I think they are cool looking, but they are not very practical. Even with lapbelt on, any panic stop would send the rear seat passengers into the rollbar, leading with their head. But I don't take many passengers with me.
Good Find and do post pics.

Ed

Guys, tomorrow I will be ready to at least have everything in place as I'm doing a nice clean up on the inside. The donor for the front buckets was a white exterior, black interior '88 Volvo 740 wagon. The rear bench was from a Dodge Raider, Mitsubishi made them. Can't remember the year but believe it was mid 80's. I really like the buckets as they are adjustable in every which way, all mechanically:)

Pre-install pics

Here they are. Peer pressure caused these :D

Last edited:
I will tomorrow after they are installed.

Might sell them, or save them for my resto project, if I ever start one. :D

I have some in the for sale section plus a lead on some mounting brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom