Front Brake Rotor part numbers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought late model (77) front brake parts to do the conversion on my 71 from another member on here - super dude to work with. Knowing that I'd need calipers and most likely rotors, I went ahead and ordered them so they'd be there when I got ready for them. But I've ordered two sets now from NAPA and Rock Auto and they both seem to be wrong, yet the part numbers are listed as correct for several year models according to both parts houses.

The bolt holes for mounting to the hub are too large and loose to properly fit when compared to the original rotors that came with the later model parts. They seem to be more for the slip on style hub rather than the captured rotors that came with my parts. I've searched around on here without much luck, but I could be using the wrong phrase for searches.

I'm not sure what I'm missing or if I may be looking them up wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Can provide pictures later today if need be as well.

Thanks in advance to all.

9820 raybestos #

121.44036 centric #

On hand.

Are yours the style the slip over the studs or are they the ones where you have to press the studs into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom