Front bearing retainer from bj70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is it different than a 4 speed? I have a 4 speed one here.

Does it look anything like 33131-60050 here:

ToyoDIY.com

Do you have a pic and some measurements ?

What year, make, model, engine etc is it out of ?

I'll take some pics and measurements and post up. I can't see why a front bearing retainer should change simply because it's a 5 speed instead of a 4 speed. It's from an H41 from a 3B engine.

I'll take some pics and measurements and post up. I can't see why a front bearing retainer should change simply because it's a 5 speed instead of a 4 speed. It's from an H41 from a 3B engine.

Its the year that matters. The input bearing changed in 85 or 86 (I forget). 4 speed or 5 speed doesn't matter, year and engine does.

I assume this is what you're looking for. I can't tell you year or model, only that it was on the front of an H41 tranny set up for the "B" series diesel engine.
tranny.JPG

How about the one on the right ?
BEARING RETAINER - CANADA.jpg

Do one of these tickle your fancy? I don't have any others but I can say that they are from at least a BJ60
DSC_8004.jpg

BEARINGRETAINER-CANADA.jpg

note the ears

THOSE ears! What is the purpose of those? Oil passage on the other side? Is there a functional difference? No, I don't have one like that.

I just got the bearing retainer in the pic above and it fits perfect. The ears are oil channels to the bearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom