Wanted Front Axle for Disc Brake Conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a donor axle to use for front disc brake conversion. Anyone have a lead on an axle from the following:

1). a late 1975 or newer FJ40/45/55?
2). Any model year FJ60/62
3). Toyota 4WD truck or 4 Runner 1981-1985

Located in Atlanta.

Thanks!!

I am in dalton and I have the birfs, knuckles, arms, lockouts, backing plates and discs from a 62. I only have one caliper. $600. Pm me if interested. Bonus is I got them from the 62 that was in The Walking Dead.

^ Good deal these days. Especially with the free local pickup.

I am in dalton and I have the birfs, knuckles, arms, lockouts, backing plates and discs from a 62. I only have one caliper. $600. Pm me if interested. Bonus is I got them from the 62 that was in The Walking Dead.
I am very interested. I have never done this before, is this all the parts I will need? Would you be available one evening this week for me to come see you?
are you able to text pictures to me? 678-602-8247

unless @Efjayforty forgot to mention that he has them, you will also need wheel bearing hubs and spindles.

Thanks Matt. I forgot that the salvage yard messed up the backing plates so I tossed them. Otherwise they are complete. Rotors and caliper are not in the pic but available.

7B6770D6-6104-411B-B09D-6E09E3737167.jpeg

I sold them. Thank you .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom