Front and rear bumper on sale. Is this legit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These are on Facebook for sale. Seller says 900 each bumper. Has anyone bought these off Facebook. Seller location says California and states they are custom.

Screenshot_20211116-151923_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211116-151911_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211116-151917_Chrome.jpg

I can tell you the top bumper is not the same as the bottom bumper. The bottom picture is an ARB, the top is not. Probably some Chinese knockoff $hit

You get what you pay for , keep filling up the piggy bank and get something brand name it really will pay off in the long run. Less rust, better fit and functionality.

Here are a few more pics on ad.
Says El Monte California on Facebook ad but says they are in Rancho Cucamonga and in stock for pickup

Screenshot_20211116-163725_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20211116-163716_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20211116-163512_Messenger.jpg

No latches on the rear bumper , just pins? May get noisy. I especially like on one of the pics it has a hitch installed and below it there's a receiver which makes no sense. It's just not worth cheaping out when it comes to these parts. Maybe take whatever you were going to spend on both front and rear and just get a quality version of one or the other for now.

Looks like the Chinese bumpers that are also marketed as SoFlo.

(Search this forum for “soflo”)

Looks like the Chinese bumpers that are also marketed as SoFlo.

(Search this forum for “soflo”)
Think he's based out of Florida right ? I was looking into them for a while as well but ended up bailing .

Maybe someone out there has experience with this setup ?

Think he's based out of Florida right ? I was looking into them for a while as well but ended up bailing .

Maybe someone out there has experience with this setup ?

I believe the SoFlo guy is/was based in Florida, but I suspect that he was just ordering off of alibaba and reselling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom