Front and Rear Axles, Springs, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dianna

SILVER Star
Threads
Is this stuff worth anything or should I just haul it to the junkyard? It's from a '71 40 that I parted out.

Front and rear axles
Front and rear springs
driveshafts
oem steel wheels
ghetto 002.jpg
ghetto 003.jpg
ghetto 001.jpg

Front and rear springs are good for somone going from a spring under lift to Spring over.

The thirds are worth a few bucks if they are in good shape for spares. as are the flanges.

Front inner axle shafts are the same as the '77 in your sig line and make great spares. Same with the rear axle shafts. The diffs fit your '77 after you swap the driveshaft flanges. Tierod also swaps but not the drag link. The wheel cylinders can be cleaned up and used for spares too. Drums match the rear of the '77... Occasionally someone wants the OEM wheels... Yep, there is some value there over just junking them for scrap prices. :)

Nick Jennings

Thanks guys, I guess I won't be making a trip to the junkyard then. My neighbors will be happy, I'm sure they like seeing these in my driveway! :)

I would be interested in a 71 steering wheel.PM me if you've got a pic or two and a description [and price] Thanks. :)

Sorry, I was out of town for a softball tournament, just got home. I'll take some pics later and post them, it might not be until tomorrow though, i got hit by a line drive right in the knee cap, not walking too well right now (i'm a pitcher).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom