SOLD Front 100 Series OEM Differential cross member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I am looking for a from differential cross member. If any one has installed a diff drop I will take it off your hands. Thank You

There’s a drop down in the upper rh corner that will let you modify the listing title.😉

BTW, I like your avatar. I first put 38c tires on my dropped-bar Bianchi around 1997 for an 88 mile on-and-off-road club ride that only one other guy was crazy enough to try.
How are you ever going to get experience if you don’t try?
The guys I road ride with now all act like spooked horses when they see dirt. I just roll on through and give them ‘the look.’ 😛

There’s a drop down in the upper rh corner that will let you modify the listing title.😉

BTW, I like your avatar. I first put 38c tires on my dropped-bar Bianchi around 1997 for an 88 mile on-and-off-road club ride that only one other guy was crazy enough to try.
How are you ever going to get experience if you don’t try?
The guys I road ride with now all act like spooked horses when they see dirt. I just roll on through and give them ‘the look.’ 😛
Yea I just get off and on road. However, I do feel every pebble through the steering wheel and I think I may not be able to handle it much longer :)

I have one $50 plus am tusk shipping.

Plus actual shipping. I’m not sure what happened above.

I'm not sure. Maybe $30-40. Let me know ASAP. Our UPS is closing today. After that shipping would go way up as I have to drive 48 miles one way to UPS.

I'm not sure. Maybe $30-40. Let me know ASAP. Our UPS is closing today. After that shipping would go way up as I have to drive 48 miles one way to UPS.
Sorry just saw your message. I guess it is too late now. Thanks I have a lead on another on so I will try them.

I can do it. The shipping just won’t be immediately or as cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom