I was traveling up I90 eastbound and near the top the cruiser dies. I popped the hood and saw wires burning at the battery and then notice the wiring harness heating up by the firewall. Anyway, got it home. Towed. Starter turns over, lights turn on, signals, heater blower all work. I crawled around underneath and can't see any shorts to the frame. It really seems the source started at the positive terminal of the battery. I don't know why there are so many wires running to the positive terminal, I've always wondered why this is but anyway has anyone had this happen or have an idea how to start solving this?