Wanted Fried Harness, 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
if anyone has yanked a roasted engine side harness for a spankin new one....im looking to scavenge a bunch of connectors for a gen5 LS swap into 80. gen5/8L80 / NWF doubler/ 80 case.

can pay or barter items you may need....ive got lotso good junk for 40/55/80's.

Last edited:
Given these are on Benos unobtanium/ discontinued parts thread......id feel real bad scavenging connectors from a good harness, I will rattle the tree more for a junk harness just so your good one gets put to good use. And you should get $250+ easy for a good one i would guess.

If you just need the connectors why not source new ones? Google "Toyota wire harness repair manual", there are even experpts of it on 'mud...

Given these are on Benos unobtanium/ discontinued parts thread......id feel real bad scavenging connectors from a good harness, I will rattle the tree more for a junk harness just so your good one gets put to good use. And you should get $250+ easy for a good one i would guess.

these are still available... at least for 95 the 97 too but its slightly different.
I have a used 95 here as well

What connectors are you needing? I have some I may be able to help you out with. pm me if youd like.

wrong thread, carry on

Last edited:
Installed some Corbeau XRS seats to replace my destroyed stock fronts. Used the Corbeau brackets, and while the construction was really solid, the slides are pretty tight, it didn't line up exactly on the passenger side (heat + hammer took care of that), and the belt receiver mount location has the bolt running into the seat. There's also a clearance issue with the receiver, and I'm only able to slide through maybe 50% of the full range of motion on the slides because of the receiver bolt hitting hard points inside the seat. Overall, pretty comfy, I love the look, and the bolsters strike a good balance of keeping me in place, but not being restrictive.

View attachment 2217355View attachment 2217356
wrong thread??

I’ve pulled 2 apart mainly to have trans pieces for my swap. But I’m guessing you’d Ned the same engine side that I used. TPS, engine temp, oil pressure. Are the ones I used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom