Friday Nov. 28, Tucson-Chiva lower loop run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
*****NEVER MIND****

Due to the s***ty economy, things are getting even worse for me at work. 2 weeks ago we laid off a number of associates and now this week I have been told I am taking a 7% pay cut effective immediately.

Any semblence of fun is out the fxxxin window. Take it in the ass and smile and be thankful you still have a job.

That is all.

Last edited:
Are you? or just giving me s***? Come down.

Chiva trailhead is only about 1/2 hour from my casa.

Me giving you s***:hmm:

I would love to come down...I have never been to Chiva but my :princess: has requested a trip to Mexico that weekend for her birthday.

1/2 hour/35mph = 17.5miles/8mpg(AT not included)=2.188gals*2=4.375gals*$2.99=$13.12 for the round trip not counting breakage:flipoff2:

I'll be in unit 32, chasing something:meh:

Cancelled

See first post

Sorry to hear it Alvin, if it's any consolation, many of us are in the same boat..:frown:

Sorry to hear it Alvin, if it's any consolation, many of us are in the same boat..:frown:

I completely agree. Economy blows A$$ right now. Our company went from 300 employees to 140 in 12 months. Yesterday (Tuesday 10/21) they just cut another 30% (34 in all) and I dodged another round of Russian Pistol Games!

God save the Queen......

John

Sorry to hear:frown:

I had to be the bad guy and lay off 3 people from my shop this week. I however, think the worst thing for people to do in a bad economy is not spend money. I still try to spend about as much as I used to to live up to my statement. I hope a few others do to.

I say we go. Alvin, worst case you can ride shotgun and tell me what I'm doing wrong. The economy sucks, we need a day away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom