Friday July the 5th... get together for sunset... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ErikinSC

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
SILVER Star
Threads
Fri the 5th.... BYOB (beef, beans, beer, brawts, burgers, beach balls, brisket, ball joints, gift baskets.... bocci, blankets, booze & boobs...) 4PM until the NCPD tells us “that’s enough folks”. Park in the driveway, on the cup-de-sac, or anywhere up and down the street...

This will be a family friendly get together, and include other non-TLCA / LCLC / FJ40/45/60/62/70/80/100/200 type folks.... but there will be beer, wine and booze being shared. There will also be water and soft drinks provided for any who venture out. Maybe even some icy-pops. We do have a dog, but she is people friendly.... just don’t bring your cat....

No camping will be allowed, but if you fall asleep on the patio- you may get picked on, or have your eyebrows shaved... no guarantees, but it could happen. Will have fire pit, and a gas fire table to keep you warm... like it won’t be warm enough.

I’ll provide a nice pork butt slow cooked starting from the 4th.... and encourage any and everyone else to bring something also. Maybe we’ll get a cameo from a local pit master.... who knows.

Bring a chair, or sit on one of ours, bring your cooler, or drop a 6 pack in a cooler provided.

If you don’t have enough fun at the LCLC Boil, this will be your opportunity to fill your tank and max our your your tire pressure!

Rain date..... Saturday July 5th 2020. Yes, you read that correct. Next Year....

Last edited:
Oh no! Is this the last Carlson Clan gathering of 2019? Well, in that case, you're going to have to count me in! You've already requested ABT's. I will do my best to oblige. We have some fresh peppers that will need to be picked soon.

How hot do you want 'em? Scorching or just a wee lil burn?

Oh no! Is this the last Carlson Clan gathering of 2019? Well, in that case, you're going to have to count me in! You've already requested ABT's. I will do my best to oblige. We have some fresh peppers that will need to be picked soon.

Vary the temp, but DO NOT MARK THEM! It’ll be a guess how got game !

Would love to make this! We’ll have to see how it goes! Just a long drive back to Conway!

No need to drive back... we just need to find you a camping site / crash pad. Or a KOA or a reasonable :rimshot:hotel, motel, or Holiday Inn..:rimshot:

Last edited:
Wish i was state side to join, maybe next time/ next event.

Not the last, the next.... peppers mild, maybe one or two wild....

Not the last, the next.... peppers mild, maybe one or two wild....
Ya never can tell how hot the peppers are going to be. I always scoop out the seeds and depending on the consumer, decide how much to put back in. It generally doesn't end well when all the seeds go back in. If none of the seeds go back, then we may as well be eating stuffed green peppers with a little kick. I'll decide on prep day how much to put in :)

None for me, thanks

Somehow I didn't get the memo that we have to work on July 5th. *Heavy Sigh* I'll be coming to the gathering, but will have to offer up a raincheck on the ABT's - unless you want to drop by this weekend? It's smokin' hot outside, so we should be smokin', right?

Somehow I didn't get the memo that we have to work on July 5th. *Heavy Sigh* I'll be coming to the gathering, but will have to offer up a raincheck on the ABT's - unless you want to drop by this weekend? It's smokin' hot outside, so we should be smokin', right?

Boo, hiss. That’s OK. If you can make it for the after sunset party, it should be more enjoyable by then.... maybe anyone else could do some ABTs.... @BBQ BOY ?

I should be over at some point. Is there any of the B's in the first post that you would prefer that I bring?

Based on HOW HOT it will be.... anything cool.... maybe some fruit... wait, that doesn’t have a B.... improvise.

Beef and Beans are prepped and set for consumption tomorrow, sir. With any luck the weather will be dry.

How about some rotel and chips?

Scott is coming with his 2 boys, 8 and 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom