Friday, February 3rd Harrisburg (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seeing if anyone can meet Friday, Feb. 3rd starting around 6:30 PM and later?

at the Hooters on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg:grinpimp: post up if ya can.. lotsa wheeling to do in 06:bounce: that is a little over an hour for me but I don't mind if others can meet.

if you want to suggest another place, have at it:)

I'll try to make it. I'll probably need directions from 15. :) Sorry that I haven't been around very much lately. Medical problems here. But I feel much better now. Thay even gave me my crayons back today! :)

PaLCruiser said:
I'll try to make it. I'll probably need directions from 15. :) Sorry that I haven't been around very much lately. Medical problems here. But I feel much better now. Thay even gave me my crayons back today! :)

but did they give you the wrench back?:grinpimp: glad to hear you're shaping up:)

sorry I missed everyone, I've been slammed with work and heven't even been following the board lately :(

I was out in Vegas Jan 2nd - 10th for work and totally missed the get together

hopefully things will be slowing down soon and I can get some snow wheeling in!

(anyone know if it's been snowing in Paragon??)

Klunky Chris said:
sorry and totally missed the get together

hopefully things will be slowing down soon and I can get some snow wheeling in!

(anyone know if it's been snowing in Paragon??)

I saw pics of snow in Rausch Creek on a thead this week, looked like it does around here, all melted)ing).

The meeting is February 3rd, Friday, not January.. .you've been working so much they stole a month from you:grinpimp:

is there an emoticon for brain fried?????

OK.... well...... the good news is that I didn't miss it.... yet :D
I should be able to make it and will try my best to do so!!!

speaking of meeting up, im going to paragon the 28th, and maybe the 29th too, not sure yet, but there'll be my zuk and a few others there, some heeps:rolleyes: , and hopefully some of your cruisers, ill post a thread up about it

I may be out of town on that friday. If I can make it I will let you know, Harrisburg is about an hour so very do'able

thanks for the invite

Craig

I hope to make everyone's trip no longer than an hour, this is key in order for everyone to meet somewhat regularly. I hope we can meet a few times and have "work" sessions.

Anyone have a farm or shop to host a meeting where we tackle projects on the rigs?

my garage is 30x30....and full of tools and parts....and usually trucks and frames etc...lol, ill let pretty much anyone work on stuff there as long as there's space...ask wes he knows

zucruisers said:
my garage is 30x30....and full of tools and parts....and usually trucks and frames etc...lol, ill let pretty much anyone work on stuff there as long as there's space...ask wes he knows

great man, we can talk further about having a work session at teh February get-together:bounce:

Darn, I will be out that way during carlisle 4/19-22 at that very spot probably!
Will have to keep checking the schedule!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom