FRESNO? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
I am in Fresno this week on business...leave Friday. Drove down from San Jose through Gilroy and then on 152e/99 to Fresno last night. Thinking of going out after I do some work this morning for some photography.... I know Yosemite is about 90 miles from here....anything else near Fresno that is great to photograph or visit that I could do over lunch and in afternoon.

thanks for ideas....

go up 168 and head to Shaver Lake. Should take you about 40 minutes.

thanks....will give it a look. was going to just ride up 41 to southern gateway and see what happened with no plan.....will give it a look though. Thanks. Just wish the rental place had an FJ for this week instead of a Grand Prix for me. LOL

Just wish the rental place had an FJ for this week instead of a Grand Prix for me. LOL

That would be tempting fate!:D

if HWY 41, either go to North Fork and head up to Beasore road (minerates pass) and it will come out in Bass Lake and HWY 41 back to Fresno.

up 198 east into kings canyon....up 168 to shaver area bald mountain?

man shoot us a line next time and i am sure some of us would be willing to go play....

did 41 through southern entrance...then on up along valley to El Capitan......then BridesVeil Fall...then 140 back out then 49 and then 41 south.

if I get done early thursday will go back as I want to go to yosemite falls and see a big sequoia

is the water floweing down the falls? i like to go up there in dec an swim in the pool at the base of the falls very few people go up there...nice

yep it is flowing big time at brideveil fall...did not make it to yosemtie fall. snow still about 3-4 feet thick up at badger pass and the 5000-6000+ points.

saw a couple FJs....a black and white on 41N on way there......then blackberry one when I left on 120-140

how long are you out here? our club is having a wrenching weekend just east of visailia....

i fly my big ugly ass back east on Friday...cuz I have to be in Wash DC on Sunday for two weeks. Missing my own local Meeting on 19 April for Lowcountry Cruisers. :(

Saw a nice light blue FJ40 off 140 on my way back to Fresno as well....lots of wheeling around here it appears with everything from mud to snow to sand to rocks...you guys got it made. Between motorcycle riding and now wheeling....I might not be able to keep a job around here with all the activities. :D

You could come down to our club wrenching weekend on saturday. If you get tired of a bunch of guys loosing thier 12mm wrenches and sockets you could always go for a hike and take some pictures of the wildlife.

We have frogs, toads, pheasants, bobcats, quail, owls, occationally we can spot a bear and a mountian lion and some deer.

thanks for the invites fellas...originally planned on staying weekend but I got to fly my ass out of here on Friday unfortunately. If I get out here again by air or vehicle will definitely be willing to help wrench on a weekend...or drink beer and criticize your work. either way it works for me :D

saw a all black FJ TRD edition with oem rockrails, wheels, and tires...no other noticed modifications at Marriot Airport in Fresno...had Valencia license trim.

wish we had IH8MUD.COM cards I could have stuck under his wiper blade.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom