For Sale Fresno CA: 1975 FJ40 Bucket Seats With Headrest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I noticed seats like these were listed for big $$$ on ebay so Interested in selling to fund build progress. These seats are not in great shape so I'm not looking for the big bucks I've been seeing and I'd prefer to make a deal with a forum member. I do not want to deal with shipping such a large item so local pickup is preferred, however I do frequently drive between Fresno area foothills and Sacramento. So if you are interested and live along the HWY 99 corridor then we can arrange a meetup. I will post pics later today when I get a chance. I am not in a rush to sell, just looking to see if there is any interest in some original seats.

I noticed seats like these were listed for big $$$ on ebay so Interested in selling to fund build progress. These seats are not in great shape so I'm not looking for the big bucks I've been seeing and I'd prefer to make a deal with a forum member. I do not want to deal with shipping such a large item so local pickup is preferred, however I do frequently drive between Fresno area foothills and Sacramento. So if you are interested and live along the HWY 99 corridor then we can arrange a meetup. I will post pics later today when I get a chance. I am not in a rush to sell, just looking to see if there is any interest in some original seats.
Hi, try to contact you PM but haven’t been lucky. Do you still have them?

Well, he did log in after you posted, FWIW. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom