Fresh OME stock height springs and shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1409087471.032074.jpg

F se. Fla

...via IH8MUD app

Looks good. Mines sagging quite a bit on my old springs compared to your pic. What tires are you planning on running?

...via IH8MUD app

That looks very nice. I'm trying to decide on which ome set up for my first and still favorite 97, as it needs upgrading badly. Stock height or a light 2.5 lift. Did the stock height lift raise it up any?
20140625_191724.jpg

Yes the stock height did raise it up about an inch. My old Springs had 273,000 miles on them, so were badly worn. Plus mine's A Lexus, so the springs are a little softer anyhow. It rides like a dream now and I will eventually put tires on but unfortunately these are brand-new and I've got to be careful on how much money I spend.

Coincidentally I would've gone with a 2 1/2 inch lift, but because the shocks were given to me for five dollars, and I scored all four springs for $250 shipped to my door I had to go with economy. If I were to go buy brand-new I would definitely get the 2 1/2.

That kind of forces your hand on the lift, nice score though. I hear you on the tire thing. Mine needs tires too so not only is it a lift at nearly 1k, but tires at 700 to 1000 bucks too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom