french lady needs help in bozeman montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
They are in a hz78 doing a world tour. They broke down in Vancouver bc Canada coming down from Alaska. Tight valves and under fueled. Fixed up but they broke down again in your neck of the woods. Any shop around that can help them along their way. They just pm'd me ,so I thought I would start the thread for them .I will pm them to go to this site, and thread . Hopefully they can figure out how to respond. I'm actually just about to head into the bush for a bit ,and won't have internet or phone for a bit. Thanks in advance George.

I bring my Cruiser to Rising Sun. I've also acquired parts from Jon B. who has an on-again off-again parts/repair/mods shop just East of town. I am only somewhat acquainted to him however so I can't really put anyone in touch with him other than by email.

Rising Sun Toyota Repair
1413 Gold Ave, Bozeman, Mt 59715
(406) 585-9990
www.risingsuntoyotarepair.com

Yeah, I used to have Jon's #, but it appears it didn't make it on my new phone. Rising Sun is a good place to start. My other buddy will probably be out of town over Labor Day weekend so if they are still in a bind after he may be able to help.

hmm .sorry guys i dont know whats up. i thought they would have gone to this thread . MICHELE is here handle. i will pm her again. nice work all the same.

hmm ,its a mystery. cant believe she would put out a distress call, and not even respond back. sorry for the false alarm i guess. good to hear your support for her ,hopefully she makes her way to this thread . i'll check back when i'm back in the service area.cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom