Free rustfree 84 60 body needs gone this week (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
84 brown fj60 body no rust

no hood, front driver quarter, hood cowl

doors off but theyre there, crack in windsheild
headliner good seats not too bad no drivers

need it gone this week

free

located in yachats, or

have frame too but its buried soon?

sweet deal .

Man i wish i had the room for this.

So if any body decided to pick this up.
I should have most of the missing peices for it.
I have a complete drive train and axle you could put in it.
Would make you a deal .

You could build your self a rust free rig.

good luck with finding a new home for it.

Do you have a title for it?

Thank you
Brian

Sorry, I posted this using my phone.....

The frame is available too, but is buried in the barn, will post when its out.. Not for free tho. It is rust free however.

There is a Title for the body, clean OR, no registration obviously.

Do you have pictures on the body? I'm very interested. PM me with some contact info.

Will be gone this weekend if noone wants it.

I'd love it but I don't have the means to transport it.

i could use a body and frame together......have a rusting bj60 up here on vancouver island........back of frame is rusting and quarter panels too! beautiful engine on it though with less than 250 k. converted to run on veggie oil too. any idea how to get your rig up here?

i could use a body and frame together......have a rusting bj60 up here on vancouver island........back of frame is rusting and quarter panels too! beautiful engine on it though with less than 250 k. converted to run on veggie oil too. any idea how to get your rig up here?

Pickup and flatbed trailer. The problem is I don't have one or access to one without renting and that's big $$ or I'd have this.

:hmm: I believe this seller also has a 62 with a blown motor for sale now. That would be easy enough to flat tow home if you have something that will tow it and a tow bar. I brought another 62 home from California that way behind mine, but it had no drive train, so was considerably lighter than a full truck.

:hmm: I believe this seller also has a 62 with a blown motor for sale now. That would be easy enough to flat tow home if you have something that will tow it and a tow bar. I brought another 62 home from California that way behind mine, but it had no drive train, so was considerably lighter than a full truck.

I have a tow bar and I've towed a few trucks with the BJ60 but I'm not doing it with the BJ60 in the winter. This was my last flat tow at the Nicaragua/Honduras border heading for Costa Rica.
tow.jpg

Good point on it being late in the year... I flat towed through the passes in Montana a bit over a month ago, and it was getting dicey then. (Okay, beyond dicey for a bit)

this ones all gone, went to bend!

still have a 62, 500 bucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom