Free Recovery Boards with an Iron Man Lift Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those recovery boards are like $70 on Amazon. Still, if you need a lift kit, IronMan are good and getting free traction boards isn't bad at all.

Those recovery boards are like $70 on Amazon. Still, if you need a lift kit, IronMan are good and getting free traction boards isn't bad at all.

Fair point, I don't follow pricing on the running boards.

looks like it is 20% off all lifts, free shipping and the free traction boards. not bad.

That's a great deal IMO. They have the 6 foot (2m) awnings with integrated LED lights on sale for $189 as well! Might have to jump all over that.

Ordered my FCP lift last week!

The free recovery boards with the current IronMan lift sales are TRED 1100 recovery boards. They seem to retail for around $150 on average.

You have to progress through the order website flow to display the recovery board details.

Probably going to pull the trigger on the Nitro lift. The IronMan diff drop is on sale at $200 right now too. So Nitro gas lift, recovery boards and dif drop all for $998. That's pretty dang good.! List price on all of that would be $1,398.

not sure where you got that price....

Amazon product ASIN B07KCSVQBK
The free recovery boards with the current IronMan lift sales are TRED 1100 recovery boards. They seem to retail for around $150 on average.

You have to progress through the order website flow to display the recovery board details.

Probably going to pull the trigger on the Nitro lift. The IronMan diff drop is on sale at $200 right now too. So Nitro gas lift, recovery boards and dif drop all for $998. That's pretty dang good.! List price on all of that would be $1,398.

I haven’t even seen them for $150. $200 anywhere I’ve looked.

@JLink Good find. Well shoot, I guess that higher value for the free boards makes me feel even better about my purchase since I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Nitro 2" lift. I must have been looking at the wrong boards when I found the other price.

Arrived in the mail on Saturday. Here's a pick of the 2" nitro lift and the boards...

nitro.png

tred-boards.png

not sure where you got that price....

Amazon product ASIN B07KCSVQBK

I haven’t even seen them for $150. $200 anywhere I’ve looked.

I was comparing them head to head with my X-Bull boards. Had the Treds and found them to be no better than the X-Bulls in every scenario. The MaxTrax are DEFINITELY better than the X-Bulls. But as for the Treds, even Ronnie Dahl torture tested them and found them the equal to the X-Bull whereas the MaxTrax were heaps better. Getting them free with the purchase certainly has value though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom