Free pig body sections (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.showmerents.com
Just kidding, love the trucks. Actually Im rather Ill and cant stop buying them.

Here is a 69 cruiser that I dissasembled today... all body pieces that I cut up are going to the dump. If anyone wants anything let me know... the back gate is there.. complete with window... but I'm not going to ship. All doors and hood will be sold.

Took me 12 hours to completely stip, chop up and haul to the back 40 ready for the dump.
untitled.JPG
untitled11.JPG
untitled12.JPG

More
untitled14.JPG
untitled15.JPG
untitled16.JPG

Did you get that pig off of ebay a while back? That black witht he red frame looks familiar for some reason.

Yeah, we were giving him a hard time for that frame when he scored it. Seems like he got it real cheap, tho.

I don't remember the ass being bobbed, tho....

Actually, I picked it up off of Craigslist. Locally here in Arlington, WA. didnt pay much for it, but besides the doors/hood and a few other misc parts the truck was junk.

Free Frame, cut about 1' from rear... right behind rear spring loop

Free cowl
free back door - take the whole sections
free pillars

Pick up only wont ship! LOL

cheers

No longer free... need for another pig I have.

when I get home I'll snap some photos... right now it has the 328 Chev engine transfer and trans in the back with some other parts... its just a storage rig right now that runs drives but never gets driven... sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom