For Sale FREE - PDFs of Parts Catalog Fiche (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
Seven different Toyota Land Cruiser Parts Catalogs, in Adobe Acrobat format.

I paid to have these scans made a few years ago, burned them to CDs and was selling them... now here at the top of the new year the time has come to set them free!

Fiche of Toyota Land Cruiser parts catalogs are a useful source of OEM part numbers. The included exploded view diagrams go a long way toward explaining how things go together (and come apart!). You can see how things looked "out-of-the-box"... nice. Note that many of these part numbers have been replaced by Toyota with new numbers but most good parts guys (Beno etc) can translate them into current good numbers.

When you're going to be buying OEM parts from your favorite Toyota dealer it's REALLY nice to be able to go to them with part numbers. No more TRYING to get them to take the time to find THAT ONE LITTLE PART that you need.

The fiche PDFs are professionally done scans of actual film fiche. A scan was made of each and every page image on the original film fiche. All of the scans from a fiche set are combined into a single pdf document.

Download the PDFs here:

BHFJ60_A_MicroFiche.PDF

BHFJ60_B_MicroFiche.pdf

BJ42FJ40CompleteMicrofiche.PDF

BJ70_MicroFiche.PDF

FJ4X55B40MicroFiche.pdf

FJ4x_FJ55_B40partsMicroFiche.pdf

FJ62_MicroFiche.PDF

FJ80_MicroFiche.PDF

USERINFO_MicroFiche.TXT

UZJ100_MicroFiche.PDF

Thank you to Coolerman for hosting these files.

Thank you to Woody and ih8mud for providing such a great community of toyota-heads... and thank you to you all - well, most of you anyway ;) - for being helpful and supportive over and over again.

Mark

Last edited:
Seven different Toyota Land Cruiser Parts Catalogs, in Adobe Acrobat format.

I paid to have these scans made a few years ago, burned them to CDs and was selling them... now here at the top of the new year the time has come to set them free!

Fiche of Toyota Land Cruiser parts catalogs are a useful source of OEM part numbers. The included exploded view diagrams go a long way toward explaining how things go together (and come apart!). You can see how things looked "out-of-the-box"... nice. Note that many of these part numbers have been replaced by Toyota with new numbers but most good parts guys (Beno etc) can translate them into current good numbers.

When you're going to be buying OEM parts from your favorite Toyota dealer it's REALLY nice to be able to go to them with part numbers. No more TRYING to get them to take the time to find THAT ONE LITTLE PART that you need.

The fiche PDFs are professionally done scans of actual film fiche. A scan was made of each and every page image on the original film fiche. All of the scans from a fiche set are combined into a single pdf document.

See info, samples and view and download the PDFs here:

http://woytovich.com/cruisers/fiche/

Thank you to Woody and ih8mud for providing such a great community of toyota-heads... and thank you to you all (well, most of you anyway ;) ) for being helpful and supportive over and over again.

Mark
Excelent!! thanks!!!

What a huge contribution to the collective.
Thanks for starting this year off with a smile Mark!

As someone likely beginning a large project this is greatly appreciated.

Hey Mark, Thank you for those super reference PDF's. It's very nice to have these as an offline reference once downloaded.
I have been using the http://www.toyodiy.com/ website, once you create an account with them the search index works well, however, it works only online, so your source is amazing. Thanks for a late Christmas present. -A

:cheers:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...... Thanks!

:clap::clap::clap:

they're working on my MacBook ... thank you very much, Mark ... and the grill badges I bought last year are holding up great ...

Worked for me also. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much! Mark Woytovich is a righteous dude.

Salute to you sir ;) Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom