Free parts for FZJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the stock rubber mud flaps, and the rear bumper rubber wrap around bumpers off my 1996 Land Cruiser . I do not need them. They are in my way. These items are free to any NM High Desert Cruisers Club member. There is rust on the mounting brackets, but the parts are in good shape. This would make a good Christmas:santa: present for your favorite Toyota Land Cruiser junkie. Can arrange a local meet up, in the Albuquerque area.

Did I mention all this is ........ Free !!! as long as you take it all, otherwise I will charge large amounts of money to sell these parts individually. You do the math.:lol: Happy Thanksgiving. Jeff.

I'll take the mud flaps if they're for a 80, not for LX450. Thanks for your kindness.

Mud Flaps and all the parts are off my 1996 80, and they are all yours. When and where is good for you to receive them?

I just want the mudflaps only and no rush. Whenever our paths cross is fine with me.

Ok

Still have the bumpers for free. Anyone want them?, otherwise they may end up in the dumpster. Free to a good home.........

I still have the rubber rear bumper corners. Out of town for a while. I will contact you in late Dec to arrange getting to you.

Got rid of all items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom