Free of cheap FJ6x parts??

lunyou

Free or cheap FJ6x parts??

Hey everyone...if this post isn't appropriate then just delete it...

I recently acquired a 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser for FREE. The PO was tired of it being in his garage and couldn't sell it so he gave it to me. It runs great but needs the head gasket changed or at worst a new head, but like i said it runs great and seems really stout. It has some rust, okay it has alot of rust along the bottom of the rear tail gate, the rockers, and the rear quarter panel. It also has two places on the frame that are rusted through one side that I am going to have plates welded onto to fix that problem.

What i am asking is if anyone ever has ANY fj-60/62 parts for free or cheap(wife won't let me spend to much, I wouldn't even have been able to acquire the LC if it wasn't free) that you have cluttering up you garages that you just want out of your hair I would love to take them off your hands. Of course I would come get the parts and if you tell me what you drink(soda or whatever else) I will try to hook a guy up.

I live in Rolla, MO so if you want to get rid of some "junk" that I might be able to use just shoot me a PM and I might take a Sunday drive to come and get it.

I don't want to sound like a mooch which I realize I probably am but hey, I didn't say the parts had to be the cream of the crop, just stuff laying around is fine.

I am familiar with much of Arkansas down to Jonesboro and Searcy and can follow a map....

Thanks in advance

lunyou

Last edited:
Top Bottom