Free OEM and Lexus visors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

This forum has been so helpful I would like to give back. I have some take off visors from my 80 that are not in too bad of shape and also some Lexus visors that are in great shape. I will ship them to the first person that chimes in as long as you pay shipping. Thanks Again.

Robert

I'll bite!

Hi 60 toy ota, I’m back from the deer lease and trying to deal with the damn cold. I will get the visors out this week. Did you shoot ne a PM with your address? You want the Lexus visors not the OEM take offs, correct?

Hi 60 toy ota, I’m back from the deer lease and trying to deal with the damn cold. I will get the visors out this week. Did you shoot ne a PM with your address? You want the Lexus visors not the OEM take offs, correct?
Correct, let me know if you need me to send the address again. Thanks again and merry Christmas!

Sorry, been under the weather. How did you send the address as I’m not seeing it. Can you send me a PM with the info.

Robert

Sorry, been under the weather. How did you send the address as I’m not seeing it. Can you send me a PM with the info.

Robert
Sent you a new conversation, you should see it by clicking the envelope at the top of your screen. If you need I can reply in this thread with an email address

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom