FREE! MAF Add a Leafs SoCal (1 Viewer)

I have a pair of Brand new FJ60 LONG AAL's if anyone wants them. does not include the center spring pins. Local pickup only please!

email me hks3sgte(@)yahoo com

Located in Los Angeles, CA (West Adams)

Last edited:
Are you sure there is now way you would consider shipping them. I was going to have to order a set anyway. Are for the front or the back or are they for either or. For somereason I think they are for the front or the back.
I am in 79413 area . West Texas.
If there are no other takers I could use them. and would pay for freight plus your time.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to ship. I'm going to give the locals a go at it, if nothing, I'll let you know. The leafs are for either front or back.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
I have a saggy 60 that could use these AND I"M LOCAL!!!!

What kind of :beer: do you like?;)

I've got a saggy 62, and I work in downtown LA - very local to West Adams (also grew up in So. Central :D). Please let me know if they're still available.

Thanks,
JR

I would love to get my hand on those spring. and my cruiser would thank you. I'm local are they still available

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Bump. I ended up 'making' my own pair of add-a-leafs for my 60 in a rush for a wheeling trip a couple of weeks back. Soooo, these are available again.

Thanks for holding them for me Cesar.:)

how much? is shipping an option yet?

Matador98

SILVER Star
Website
www.esaero.com
I'll take em' if still available. I'm not local, but I'm down in LA often and can get them, or my brother can get them, who's in La Mirada. Where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom