SOLD Free in San Diego - 2 OME 2723 Rear Heavy Springs - only if you're going to use and not resell

Markuson

SILVER Star

PM me if serious about using them - not generously offering for someone to resell them - use these babies! OME 2723 Heavy Constant (200 - 440 lbs of additional rear weight). Went to much stiffer 2724 to accommodate motorcycle hitch carrier/RTT/fully loaded.View attachment 2152837View attachment 2152838View attachment 2152839with full load.
I don’t need the coils, but I appreciate your offer style! ;)

I have another Q for ya though...
I’m curious about your motorcycle mount & how you access the rear (or if you can).
I’ve long been trying to come up with a way to mount bikes that allows rear access...

I’m in San Diego too, so maybe I could take a look in person sometime? 😬

I’m curious about your motorcycle mount & how you access the rear (or if you can).
I’ve long been trying to come up with a way to mount bikes that allows rear access...

I'm not sure if you mean motorcycles or bicycles. If moto, please ignore. If bicycle, here's your baby. I have one and it allows full access to the rear while loaded:

Markuson

SILVER Star

I'm not sure if you mean motorcycles or bicycles. If moto, please ignore. If bicycle, here's your baby. I have one and it allows full access to the rear while loaded:

Ya, the 1up is high on my list...but it still prevents access with bikes because of the swing-out sconfiguration on my rear bumper when on the road with bikes.

Been trying to come up with a solution so I can have my bicycle cake and eat it too... ;)

Ya, the 1up is high on my list...but it still prevents access with bikes because of the swing-out sconfiguration on my rear bumper when on the road with bikes.

Been trying to come up with a solution so I can have my bicycle cake and eat it too... ;)
Ah. . .forgot you had a swing-out.

RET2

SILVER Star
I'll take the 23's if still available? I'm currently running 22x's I too in SD

Last edited:

40Man

Formerly 'bamma'
SILVER Star

Yakima sells a spare tire bike mount. I'm guessing adding it and a bike may not add to much extra weight. I see them all the time cheap on FB Marketplace and Craigslist. Not idea as it doesn't have a tray like Kuat/1UP/etc., but it may be the best bet for those running a swing out spare on the bumper.

I set it up under multiple configurations depending on use. To get full access with both dirt bike and mountain bikes I use an 18" Curt extension (swing-outs open for both dirt bike and mountain bikes). If I'm doing technical 4x4 I don't use 18" but use Blue Ox 10" riser (worked going over Mengal Pass in Death Valley with dirt bike. I use Malone anti-rattle hitchlocks at every connection point to keep it solid. All of this is available at eTrailer.

IMG_9599.jpeg

IMG_8050.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpg

Top Bottom