Free Hat- Just pay for shipping. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife got this for me, but I am not a fan of unstructured caps.
Gray- Brand new- never worn. With Tags
Shipping is usually around $5-8 dollars.

Free hat.jpg

Hat free.jpg

Yes!!! That would be the bomb...
I nearly did these for Netgate, until the boss decided they weren't good enough. So one question is, "just how far do we want to go?"

Other ideas are for an embroidered bowling shirt or a mechanic's style shirt (say, a Dickie's or Carhart work shirt, but embroidered with mud name over the pocket and something nice (and larger) on the back.)

I nearly did these for Netgate, until the boss decided they weren't good enough. So one question is, "just how far do we want to go?"

Other ideas are for an embroidered bowling shirt or a mechanic's style shirt (say, a Dickie's or Carhart work shirt, but embroidered with mud name over the pocket and something nice (and larger) on the back.)
I have REALLY wanted a mechanic shirt w/ the Pablo name patch!!!

In a past life I repaired boat sails and got pretty good with a sewing machine. A few years ago little Peyton wanted to make some custom skirts for herself and friends to wear. So there she is with Daddy Homemaker sewing up cool fabrics. I imagine making a kilt would be a little more work but fun to do. Or do we just get some Utilikilts and sew on on some Moody patches?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom