For Sale Free GX470 Parts - NOVA Area: Factory roof rack, 3rd row seats, non-nav stereo and Weathertech rear cargo area liner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone in NOVA area need some OEM parts off my 2008 GX470? It's never going back to stock so no sense hanging onto this stuff!

First come first serve and pickup only.

I'm looking for the third row seat brackets that bolt to the fender well. Both sides. And the third row shoulder belts. If you're up for shipping to Montana, I'd love to paypal/venmo you some beer money for your troubles.

I'm looking for the third row seat brackets that bolt to the fender well. Both sides. And the third row shoulder belts. If you're up for shipping to Montana, I'd love to paypal/venmo you some beer money for your troubles.
My 3rd row seats were removed before i got the vehicle so i'll have to check if those brackets are on the seats still. I know the 3rd row seat belts are still there because i pulled back the trim to stuff them back thru the holes so they didn't bounce around and otherwise get in the way. I'll have to think about if i want to break that stuff up though as someone needing 3rd row seats is going to want the mounting brackets and the seatbelts. Then there's the boxing and shipping to deal with....

I would be interested in the roof rack caps if they are black. Especially drivers side stuff.

I would be interested in the roof rack caps if they are black. Especially drivers side stuff.
you're talking about the plastic cover pieces that snap over the feet of the rack once mounted? I can check how many i have and in what condition they are when i get home later this week.

Thanks. Be happy to pay and ship them. Take your time.

My 3rd row seats were removed before i got the vehicle so i'll have to check if those brackets are on the seats still. I know the 3rd row seat belts are still there because i pulled back the trim to stuff them back thru the holes so they didn't bounce around and otherwise get in the way. I'll have to think about if i want to break that stuff up though as someone needing 3rd row seats is going to want the mounting brackets and the seatbelts. Then there's the boxing and shipping to deal with....
Here is a pic of the brackets i'm looking for, at the wheel wells. Two bolts each to the rear quarter. I understand if you keep it all together. I understand too if you wanna break it all up. :hillbilly:

s-l1600.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom