Free Free Free Free.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BAWAHAHA I love starting the new year with a good laugh!

hey, i love cats!
(dead ones)

i admit some cats make me mad. But i have one as a pet and think the thing you were petting yesterday is dead out there laying on the road its kind of hard to think about it. My sisters great dane puppy was just ran over a few weeks back. :'( so just my 2 cents.................

I can't help but find humor in the fact that some cheese-dick made a sign, drove out, and put it next to the cat, instead of getting it out of the way.

I watched my favorite cat get it's head crushed my my dad's snow-plow when I was 10. We've never had another cat.

To all those who've lost pets, look no further into this than for the humor of such a pointless act.

IV

lol... got mi rollin! funny stuff

[quote author=TJDIV link=board=5;threadid=9478;start=msg83598#msg83598 date=1073074130]
I can't help but find humor in the fact that some cheese-dick made a sign, drove out, and put it next to the cat, instead of getting it out of the way.

I watched my favorite cat get it's head crushed my my dad's snow-plow when I was 10. We've never had another cat.

To all those who've lost pets, look no further into this than for the humor of such a pointless act.

IV
[/quote]
i admit it was funny but it still gets my throat having a big ol lump in there! good joke though!

my old vw fox was a cat killing machine.
i truely made every effort not to hit them(we had house cats as a child) but the car had other plans.
i must have smacked 3 or 4 in that car, to the piont i was starting to look for a cat stecile to keep track on the fender...

I'm a cat person. Used to be a dog person, but love most animals.

The sign is kind of funny, but kind of hurts too.

Since there are a lot of dog lovers on this forum, I wonder what the response would be if it was a pooch?

[quote author=TJDIV link=board=5;threadid=9478;start=msg83598#msg83598 date=1073074130]

IV
[/quote]

Same here--when I was 11, I was trying to bring in the cat we had (a year earlier it had literally followed me home as an abandoned kitten--with a little help, of course), I watched it pause in front of an approaching car at dusk and then sprint out at exactly the wrong/right time. I bawled my eyes out, and then buried her in the back yard. Over the next year, I came to the realization that that cat never really loved me, at least not like my dogs did. (Yeah, maybe just a rationalization.)

Haven't had a cat since (I've since become allergic) and I'm not a "cat person" anymore, so I laughed at the sign. What I really find funny, too, is that someone went to the effort to make the sign. If it were a dog, I might not have laughed. It all depends what you invest your emotions in.

Now, if the sign said "free cruiser" and was pointing to that street rod cruiser, I'd probably cry.

That is fawked ....

Tough guy wannabes will eat it up though :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

roadkill.gif

Cheap selfmade meals :D

Up to now i am just using my Exhaust Manifold for heating up Frankfurters ;)

LOL:) thats some good stuff , we moved into a new neighbourhood 1 year ago to find no less that 6 or 7 stray cats that hang around and kill wild life , between the cruiser my cattle dog and me staffy theres not one left now

[quote author=Dirt_is_our_friend link=board=5;threadid=9478;start=msg83800#msg83800 date=1073101111]
i admit it was funny but it still gets my throat having a big ol lump in there! good joke though!
[/quote]

Take the D#$K outta yer mouth and you won't have that lump! :D

How much for shipping to 84321? :flipoff2:

Lime Kitty disapproves... :flipoff2:

I love lime kitty!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom