For Sale FREE Fj62 Fenders Hood Fj60 Hood California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

iron_giant

SILVER Star
Threads
Come by and get them if you need them. They are located in Davis CA and are going to the scrap yard this Friday.

The fenders and wheel wells are in very good condition. Rust free and decent factory charcoal paint. Some dings and a small dent.

The 62 hood is from the same vehicle as the fenders. Rust Free and straight with good paint but for a swirl mark on the front.

The 60 series hood is also rust free and is white.

PM me for directions.

What a generous offer, I could really use that FJ60 hood but am in San Diego. I get up to Modesto/Stockton couple times a year, any local Mudders willing to grab it for me for a case of microbrew?

any chance you could hold the fenders for a month or two and see if I can get the fenders mudshipped to Moab?
Paul

I would very much like to take you up on this offer, I live in the Sac Area and can come pick them up tomorrow or whatever is convenient for you. Please call me at 530 409-02 four zero or pm me your number and we can talk.

Thank you, Dave Thomas

any chance you could hold the fenders for a month or two and see if I can get the fenders mudshipped to Moab?
Paul

Paul if you need some fenders, I got two red ones in Missoula just sitting in the yard. Couple small dings on them but pretty straight. Let me know, Nick

Paul if you need some fenders, I got two red ones in Missoula just sitting in the yard. Couple small dings on them but pretty straight. Let me know, Nick

sent a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom