Free FJ-60 2nd row mud mat (unused) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Moby

GOLD Star
Threads
I'd post this in the classifieds except that I'm giving it away :) The mat is an unused black rubbertite from Lloyd Mats: Custom Fit Rubber Mats.

What happened was I ordered front and 2nd row mats for my FJ-62. I got a FJ-60 2nd row mat (FJ-62 has a centered rear heater, not under the passenger seat like 60s). Turns out they don't have an FJ-62 2nd row mat even though they list an 88-89 version. They were real nice and sent me a blank square cheap so that I could cut my own. Anyway it wasn't worth the money for them to have me ship it back so they told me to toss it. I'd like to pass it along to someone who could use it. If you wanted to get matching front mats they are reasonably priced.

Here is the bad news - I really don't want to ship it either. I'm in Seattle and will deliver within a reasonable distance. PM me if you want it.

So these guys actually make rubber mats for the 60 Series? I may have to buy a set from them if that is the case...

Yes, they make front mats for 60/62s and 2nd row mats for 60s. The fit is reasonable, better than generic from a parts store but not perfect. The price is good though and so far they do a decent job trapping water and mud.

How did you order? I'm running around in circles on that web site.

How did you order? I'm running around in circles on that web site.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I ordered through Mat Depot (Mat Depot International). I'm actually not sure if the custom fit cuts are done by Mat Depot or by Lloyd. Mat Depot was who I dealt with and they had no problem just getting me a custom square cut of the material once we figured out that they didn't have a pattern for 62s. I'm going to guess that they do all of the cutting.

Moby,

Can you post some pictures of the mats. I need a set bad and have been looking for some rubber mats. Do you remember who you talked to get the correct mats?

Moby,

Can you post some pictures of the mats. I need a set bad and have been looking for some rubber mats. Do you remember who you talked to get the correct mats?

If it is for the 62 in your sig you can't get a second row mat for it. You can order the front mats from the Mat Depot link above (they have correct front mats for a 62). They gave me a custom square cut for the 2nd row because I would not have bought the front mats if I knew that I couldn't get a matching second row mat. I made a pattern and cut the second row myself. You can try calling Mat Depot and asking if they will do a custom cut for you as well - 1 800 241 2323.

I'll see if I can get some pics tonight.

Do you have any pics? I live by greenlake. I'll take it. I'll pm you my email and phone #. Thanks.

So the fit on the front mats are a good fit? I am very interested to see the fit and finsh.

I only wanted the fronts so that should work out good.

I don't know if it is already gone, but if not I am coming to Seattle on Friday and I would be happy to take it off your hands. Phil

Sorry, the mat is gone.

Pics

For those of you that asked for pics here you go. First is driver, second is passenger, third is the custom cut I did for the second row.
IMG_0833.jpg
IMG_0835.jpg
IMG_0834.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom