For Sale FREE CRUISER SEATS and TIRE CARRIER!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
..In the middle of moving...Forgot these were in the back of the garage!!...Came out of my 72..Pretty good shape..No seat bottom for passenger side but all the springs are there...All have good backs....I cant get on Pirate ( for about a week now..anyone else getting this too?) so someone here can have them ..I geuss I should think about here first anyway I'm just a pirate junky!...Must pick up or pay for shipping...From Kingman Az...86401..Here are some pics..

what style tire carrier?

i think you should clear your cookies or something because pirate has been fine for days! :G

next..

what style tire carrier?

i think you should clear your cookies or something because pirate has been fine for days! :G

..DAMNIT!!..i have tried everything to get it up..My browser wont find it!1..Just the worn stocker!!

passenger side and emission control thingy!

couple more

bottom of passenger side!

I'll get in a box and wieghed out..Shoot me your zip!!..I will let you know how much to ship...Later...CLINT

Yep ..Still have it..Was about to put it on pirate..But its all yours...Come and get it..Call me at 1-928-530-7183 no later than 8:00 p.m...I start work at 1:00 A.M...So mornings are real good!

I could really use that carrier if you still have it.. I'll pay for it if that helps you out...

email me at cruiserfied40@aol.com

Thanks

..Markus118 has dibs..Dont want money for it..Just wanted to help someone out..I'm still waiting for his zip...I'll let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom