FREE beer in SACRAMENTO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NTB

Threads
Hello,
I was hoping to have a knowledgeable person in the Sacramento area give my truck a once-over. I am specifically hoping to see whether I did the axle job correctly, but I am sure there are a few cobwebs unknown to me someone could discover. I'd be more than happy to get some beer/pizza in exchange for said 'experts' services. I'd be more than willing to meet wherever or I am close to the Watt exit off of 50. Thanks much.

Hey didn't u know, no one drinks "BEER" in this Forum....:rolleyes:

Hello,
I was hoping to have a knowledgeable person in the Sacramento area give my truck a once-over. I am specifically hoping to see whether I did the axle job correctly, but I am sure there are a few cobwebs unknown to me someone could discover. I'd be more than happy to get some beer/pizza in exchange for said 'experts' services. I'd be more than willing to meet wherever or I am close to the Watt exit off of 50. Thanks much.

I'll check it for you but you got to pay for my plane ticket:lol: then drink the :beer:beer and eat pizza while checking your work as per the FSM.

How about Free air fare and I buy the beer and pizza??:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::D:D:D

Im definitely no expert , but Im in and out of Sacto and could give a look.

ken

Also not an expert by any means, but I'd be willing to take a look. I'm in South Sac, send me a PM if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom