Free, & Almost Free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.claritypoolservice.net
Just moved into the new Casa, and need to drop some extra weight from the garage. I probably have more than the pics show, but here it is:

40 series running boards - $5 SOLD
40 series Dash Instrument Cluster - $15 SOLD
40 series Drum brake assembly (2) - FREE
40 series Set of Warn Hubs, spindles, inner and outer axles shafts & claws, knuckels etc. - $50 SOLD
40 series mesh grill - Free
40 series gas filler neck - Free

Josh
six 0 2 88 two 0 7 niner six
100_2459.JPG
100_2458.JPG
100_2460.JPG

Last edited:
You got a new house? Close to the old one or where?

Within sight...literaly. Same community, just down the street. Since the baby girl came, we needed another bedroom.

Bill - they are yours....com'n get 'em I am @ home today settin up the shop if you want to swing by. Give me a call.

I called and called but you must not have heard me. Next time I'll use the phone but it would be nice if I had your number. Send me a PM that way your number won't be plastered anywhere except the places I put it ( like the wall of the men's room at the bus depot).

Bill - see first post under my name.

I called and called but you must not have heard me. Next time I'll use the phone but it would be nice if I had your number. Send me a PM that way your number won't be plastered anywhere except the places I put it ( like the wall of the men's room at the bus depot).

WTF are you doing at a bus depot mens room. Sounds questionable to me...

One more item to clean out of the garage:

1 set of 1978 original 40 Series rims w/ assorted tires, good condition (rims) - $25.00 each. These were my shop rims / tires, only used to move the 40 on and off trailers, push around as a rolling chassis, etc. See pic.
100_1299.JPG

More Treasures Found Today

Found a couple more items:
40 series extended headlight mounts (pair) - :beer:

40 series 1978 dual resoviour brake master cylinder (good condition) $10
-Can provide pics upon request-

Just moved into the new Casa, and need to drop some extra weight from the garage. I probably have more than the pics show, but here it is:

40 series running boards - $5
40 series Dash Instrument Cluster - $15
40 series Drum brake assembly (2) - FREE
40 series Set of Warn Hubs, spindles, inner and outer axles shafts & claws, knuckels etc. - $50
40 series mesh grill - Free
40 series gas filler neck - Free
40 series

Josh
six 0 2 88 two 0 7 niner six
Do you still have the instrument cluster? Is it pre '73?

Me and my '72 would be happy . . . .

Dan

Do you still have the instrument cluster? Is it pre '73?

Me and my '72 would be happy . . . .

Dan

I have to place a couple of pics tommorrow of a master cylinder, I will take one of the cluster as well, as far as it's pedigree, I have not idea. I got it as part of a entire lot of other stuff, and never seen the vehicle it came from.....

I have to place a couple of pics tommorrow of a master cylinder, I will take one of the cluster as well, as far as it's pedigree, I have not idea. I got it as part of a entire lot of other stuff, and never seen the vehicle it came from.....
I think the difference is that pre 09/73 clusters didn't use "solid state" components - I bet you haven't heard that term since the '70's.

Please take a picture of the front and back if possible.

Thanks,

Dan

I think the difference is that pre 09/73 clusters didn't use "solid state" components - I bet you haven't heard that term since the '70's.

Please take a picture of the front and back if possible.

Thanks,

Dan

Here you go.....
cluster front.JPG
cluster back.JPG

40 series 1978 dual resoviour brake master cylinder (good condition) $10
-Can provide pics upon request-

Here you go Claudia....sorry it took so long.
master1.JPG
master2.JPG
mastyer3.JPG

Here you go.....

For what it's worth:

that cluster is NOT '72 is all I know. '72 had the turn signal indicators OUTSIDE of the instrument cluster.

Good eye Claudia.

I guess I'll take mine apart and figure out why the odometer won't spin. The way it is now, I can't accurately measure fuel mileage - WAIT - I almost forgot - who cares? It's a diesel, so I know I'm getting better mileage than you gassers anyway.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom