SOLD Free 80 series speaker covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sold

I was about to throw a set of 80 series factory speaker cover in the recycle bin. I thought someone here might be able to use them for something. Free to good home (you pay shipping) or they'll be thrown. Let me know and I'll find the cheapest way to ship them.

Last edited:
If Bang Bang only needs the rear ones and it's okay with him I'd be happy to take the front ones as I don't have any. Only if you don't need them Bang Bang, otherwise no big deal.

Let me know, if it's good with you shipping would be to 82414.

I'll take them. Are they front and rear? I really need the rear ones as mine are broken. Let me know how much shipping is.

If Bang Bang only needs the rear ones and it's okay with him I'd be happy to take the front ones as I don't have any. Only if you don't need them Bang Bang, otherwise no big deal.

Looks like it will work out perfectly. I have a pair of fronts and a pair of rears.
Ill post pics of them tomorrow.

Bang Bang, please pm your zip or post here and ill check shipping for you both.

pics and part numbers
Front 86269-60060
Rear 86269-60050
Spare 86269-60070 i found one more cover but i cant remember what it came out of. dimensions and ounting tabs look like the same as an 80 series but theyre slightly different.

front.jpg

rear.jpg

spare (2).jpg

spare.jpg

shipping to shooter looks like about $7
shipping to bang about $3
Ill take them to the post office tomorrow and get an accurate quote.

shipping to shooter looks like about $7
shipping to bang about $3
Ill take them to the post office tomorrow and get an accurate quote.
Awesome, thanks! How do you want payment?

Both pairs of speakers are sent.
I've still got the individual one left if anyone needs it. I'll start a new thread for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom