FREE - 80-series rear seats (2nd row) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
EDIT: decided not to part with the seats quite yet!

Last edited:
Whoa, you're new to this group! Explain yourself 😁

What would you like explained? I grew up in Abq, moved away for 10 years to go to school and start a career, and now I find myself back in Abq to care for my parents. I've got a '97 FZJ80 mostly built up as an overlanding vehicle, I'll dig up photos later. Anyway I thought someone might want some 2nd row seats for their 80.

I've got a '97 FZJ80 mostly built up as an overlanding vehicle, I'll dig up photos later. Anyway I thought someone might want some 2nd row seats for their 80.
[sigh] OK, you are new here, and you don't know me … or worse, my reputation. So, to keep Ali from calling Guido the Punisher ... Welcome.

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

What would you like explained? I grew up in Abq, moved away for 10 years to go to school and start a career, and now I find myself back in Abq to care for my parents. I've got a '97 FZJ80 mostly built up as an overlanding vehicle, I'll dig up photos later. Anyway I thought someone might want some 2nd row seats for their 80.

Cool to see another 80 owner! Please start a new into thread and post up pics!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom