Free: 80 Series parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
off of a 97 LX 450. 130k.
stock brakelines
rear sway brackets

Set of ubolts from my 62 Look to still be good (4)

Lugnuts from the 62

XJ (cherokee J**p) rear bumpstops, made by daystar, I was going to use them on the 62 but never did

Free, or free with you paying the shipping.

Hate to toss them out...Located in SLC, UT
You could probably buy a beer for one of the other Wasatch Cruiser guys to bring them to Cruise Moab

Lugnuts in good shape...if so ill take em

If In2cruisers does not take the lug nuts I will take them. I would also like the brakelines, U bolts, and bumpstops. Are you going to be attending CM?

I am not, though I can most likely send them with a friend from Wasatch Cruisers, if you buy him a beer :)
Shoot me a pm guys with what you are thinking...

so are they in good condition??

so are they in good condition??
Yeah. I added spacers on the 62 and went with the type that sit inside the wheel a bit. They aren't the original ones by any means, some sort of chromed aftermarket deals, nothing special.

Yeah. I added spacers on the 62 and went with the type that sit inside the wheel a bit. They aren't the original ones by any means, some sort of chromed aftermarket deals, nothing special.

please let me know shipping to 92118 San Diego

Much thanks :D

please let me know shipping to 92118 San Diego

Much thanks :D
I'm not going to go get a quote or anything, I will just throw them in a Priority Mail box and ship it. I figure it will be about 10 bucks. PM me for the wife's paypal.

Moody,

If your friend would not mind bringing them down I can afford a drive to Moab and an ice cold beer! If that will work let me know how to get a hold of them, and thank you so much!

Moody,

If your friend would not mind bringing them down I can afford a drive to Moab and an ice cold beer! If that will work let me know how to get a hold of them, and thank you so much!
PM sent.

Looks like just the rear sway brackets left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom