For Sale Free 80 parts Atlanta Area (Bumper/Running Boards/Lights) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some items I've removed from my 80 (1997 40th Ed) over the last couple of years, as I've upgraded. I held on to some of these in the event I ever wanted to sell the Cruiser, but at this point, I'm keeping it for the foreseeable future, and my wife wants all these parts gone ASAP.

I'll probably hold on to them for a few weeks (or until she discovers where I've hidden them), and then I'll probably have to take them to the dump.

1. Bumper: It's the original bumper, that was a little banged up and scraped in places. I painted it with black bedliner. If anyone is in need of a bumper, please come and get it.

2. Running boards: Again, the originals. I should have all of the mounting hardware as well. I took these off a couple of years ago.

3. (SOLD)Headlights: Just recently switched to Depo's. These work fine, although the passenger side is slightly hazy on the surface. Nothing that impacts the light that I could tell. I ran the "John Deere" lights, and actually much prefer those to the Depo set up that I'm currently running. There are no bulbs in these, just the headlights.

4. (SOLD)Intake pipe (not pictured): I got a stainless steel intake pipe about a year ago. The one that was on the truck doesn't appear to have any cracks or issues. I wasn't having any issues with it at the time I upgraded.

5. Fan clutch (not pictured). I've got a black hub fan clutch that I replaced with a blue one right after I got the cruiser. This one likely works just fine, and I was keeping it to try to one day mod it with the thicker "oil" but at this point it's just in a box in my garage.

I have a couple of other odds and ends that I might find as I'm cleaning things out too. If you want to give me what you think it's worth to you fine, but like I said, I'm going to have to start throwing away some of the old parts soon, and I'd rather see them go to good homes if there's anyone out there that could use them.

I'm in the Atlanta area, and this is all local pick up only.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited:
ill take the intake pipe if its the one between the MAF and TB. shipped to 11215

Thanks for all the interest. It's going to take me a little time to look into the shipping prices. I've received a few PM's too and will try to honor this on first come first replied kind of basis.

I need the PS running board end cap if you would ship it to me I will pay for shipping as well

I have some items I've removed from my 80 (1997 40th Ed) over the last couple of years, as I've upgraded. I held on to some of these in the event I ever wanted to sell the Cruiser, but at this point, I'm keeping it for the foreseeable future, and my wife wants all these parts gone ASAP.

I'll probably hold on to them for a few weeks (or until she discovers where I've hidden them), and then I'll probably have to take them to the dump.

1. Bumper: It's the original bumper, that was a little banged up and scraped in places. I painted it with black bedliner. If anyone is in need of a bumper, please come and get it.

2. Running boards: Again, the originals. I should have all of the mounting hardware as well. I took these off a couple of years ago.

3. (SOLD)Headlights: Just recently switched to Depo's. These work fine, although the passenger side is slightly hazy on the surface. Nothing that impacts the light that I could tell. I ran the "John Deere" lights, and actually much prefer those to the Depo set up that I'm currently running. There are no bulbs in these, just the headlights.

4. (SOLD)Intake pipe (not pictured): I got a stainless steel intake pipe about a year ago. The one that was on the truck doesn't appear to have any cracks or issues. I wasn't having any issues with it at the time I upgraded.

5. Fan clutch (not pictured). I've got a black hub fan clutch that I replaced with a blue one right after I got the cruiser. This one likely works just fine, and I was keeping it to try to one day mod it with the thicker "oil" but at this point it's just in a box in my garage.

I have a couple of other odds and ends that I might find as I'm cleaning things out too. If you want to give me what you think it's worth to you fine, but like I said, I'm going to have to start throwing away some of the old parts soon, and I'd rather see them go to good homes if there's anyone out there that could use them.

I'm in the Atlanta area, and this is all local pick up only.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Jason

are running boards still available…..will these fit a 93? Willing to ship?

Running boards are available, but i'm not sure I want to get into fooling with shipping. That's a pretty large shipment. I doubt they're going anywhere anytime soon, so if you're ever heading through atlanta in the future, just reach out to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom