FREE Free 1972 FJ40 Long Block (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1972 FJ40 Long Block, pick it up and it is yours. It was running when removed by a local shop for a V8 conversion. I purchased it just in case I needed some parts when restoring my stock 72 FJ40. It has been sitting since 2015, it does turn over. I oiled the cylinders and turn it over from time to time. Thanks for looking JLP

I have a 1972 FJ40 Long Block, pick it up and it is yours. It was running when removed by a local shop for a V8 conversion. I purchased it just in case I needed some parts when restoring my stock 72 FJ40. It has been sitting since 2015, it does turn over. I oiled the cylinders and turn it over from time to time. Thanks for looking JLP
So would that be a straight 6 Long Block? I'm actually trying to find a 4 cylinder diesel that is still mechanically injected. (I want to get away from all that computer junk.)

It is the F Engine, a long block is basically the engine minus the intake, exhaust, alternator, starter, and water pump. This one has the water pump.

ok. That's what I thought I was going to be, an F series. I just don't think I can squeeze that down into the engine bay of a '85 Toyota.
Thanks for the info.

ok. That's what I thought I was going to be, an F series. I just don't think I can squeeze that down into the engine bay of a '85 Toyota.
Thanks for the info.
Where are you in West Tennessee? I have a cabin on Center Hill Lake near Cookville, TN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom