SOLD Fredericksburg, Va ISO toyota truck 79-85 power steering gear box 4 wheel drive solid axle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you cant find one or haven’t bought the pedestal bracket kit yet I’m selling an actual FJ40 box that will fit right up to your frame

If you cant find one or haven’t bought the pedestal bracket kit yet I’m selling an actual FJ40 box that will fit right up to your frame

Thank you for the offering. Have the kit from JT Outfitters in a box though.

So I was just looking at Matt’s post this morning, thinking of what I could sell to buy the factory one from him.

I picked up a box last year I believe is the mini truck box. Was advertised to me as a fj40, but angle is wrong. It’s untested. Would it be worth $250 plus shipping to ya? I’m in Virginia Beach.

So I was just looking at Matt’s post this morning, thinking of what I could sell to buy the factory one from him.

I picked up a box last year I believe is the mini truck box. Was advertised to me as a fj40, but angle is wrong. It’s untested. Would it be worth $250 plus shipping to ya? I’m in Virginia Beach.

I'm game. I can pick it up since shipping is awful. Sent PM.

Pictures also in PM

8EF82C50-0979-4EB3-A78A-CEBE44458AC2.jpeg

52FB0D73-FB7C-4E61-A28E-60784692EA76.jpeg

358C5AF7-E43D-4B3F-AB73-750821DAA56E.jpeg

I’ve got a power steering box sitting on the ground and I’ve also got one installed on my truck that I will be swapping out here one of these days. I think my buddy wants the one on the ground but if he doesn’t it’s all yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom