SOLD Fredericksburg, VA 1971 Toyota FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is the production date on the A pillar? Air cleaner and clearance lights verses reflectors suggest at least a 10/69. Keeping my eye out for a late 69 engine for my 10/69 cruiser.

What is the production date on the A pillar? Air cleaner and clearance lights verses reflectors suggest at least a 10/69. Keeping my eye out for a late 69 engine for my 10/69 cruiser.
A pillar shows 71 build year on pic above

No idea. It’s at a storage lot. It’ll probably sell before I ever get that info.

That's Cool
A pillar shows 71 build year on pic above

Normally just being on the phone and eyesight would prevent me from seeing the production date. Had my annual eye exam making impossible.

71 makes sense with the brake booster. Those started 7/70 which is the start of 71 model. But because it had disc brake kit added up front would mean changing over from asingle circuit brake lines to dual circuit. Adding booster would have been a good possibility. Honestly being a 71 actually easier adding disc brakes on the front. Besides the dual circuit brake lines the pedal bucket changed to accommodate the booster.

And sold.

2DFFC4DC-F484-439D-A464-E608571668C4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom