Parting Out Franktown, CO -(3) FJ55 wagons (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lots of good parts! Complete 1973 1F, trans, and transfer case. Asco hubs, hoods, seats, dash components axles, glass, doors, radiators, skidplates. Floor pans, window regulators, door strikes, wheels.
PM or email me for reasonable prices!
Thank you

20191103_095253.jpg

20191103_094535.jpg

20191103_094735.jpg

20191103_094643.jpg

man I wish the storage yard guy didn't steal these from me.....

no worries, just glad they went to a good cruiser guy! Long story with 2 sides. :) Let me know if you want any history etc. Didn't have titles for them I don't think, but I will double check. Want to shoot me the years and last few digits of the VINs? Thanks and best of luck!

Lots of good parts! Complete 1973 1F, trans, and transfer case. Asco hubs, hoods, seats, dash components axles, glass, doors, radiators, skidplates. Floor pans, window regulators, door strikes, wheels.
PM or email me for reasonable prices!
Thank you

View attachment 2128020

View attachment 2128030

View attachment 2128031

View attachment 2128032
Mike, I am looking for door body weatherstripping and the felt pieces that attach to the inside and outside of the doors that the glass rides against as well as any weatherstripping for rear liftgate. If you have any of these pieces please pm me.
Thanks
Tom

Mike, I am looking for door body weatherstripping and the felt pieces that attach to the inside and outside of the doors that the glass rides against as well as any weatherstripping for rear liftgate. If you have any of these pieces please pm me.
Thanks
Tom
Hi Tom
I have a full set of body to door weather stripping, and some weather stripping for the tailgate for glass to top of channel.
As far as the door felt- good luck....they don't remake it as far as I know. I took my metal felt holders and attached some felt with rivets that I got from a hot rod shop years ago...it was universal that they use on 36-40 Fords.
If you send me your email I will send you some pics of what I got.
Thx
Mikescruisers@gmail.com

looking for the water pipe that routes along the valve cover behind the coil and distributor, looks like i see one in the back of one of the old pigs with a bunch of other parts??

Need some parts, PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom